Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Week 16- Thursday Night Special

For the third consecutive year, Brett Favre will be playing his last game at Lambeau Field. I still think he’s got at least two more “last games at Lambeau” in him.

Across the field, Minnesota will have Tarvaris Jackson at QB, who will be making his first career start. I admit I didn’t know much about Tarvaris so I set out to do some research, but I got side tracked scanning videos of soccer bloopers on You Tube. So, my educated guess is he is the Jackson that Tito and Jermaine made fun because he was the only Jackson who couldn’t moon walk and who threw like a man.

Who ever you are Tarvaris, this is a hell of a spot the Vikings have put you in. While playing without elbow pads makes you look cooler than Brad Johnson, I think the results are going to be the same, a Viking loss.

I say bet the Neverland Ranch on Green Bay minus the three points.

No comments: